Financial/corporate reporting expertise:
- international financial reporting;
- critical accounting and accounting history;
- auditing and accountability in public and private firms;
- the accounting profession;
- accounting education.
Capital market-based accounting
- accounting disclosures and stock market returns;
- the role of accounting narratives;
- the valuation of firms;
- the role of investment analysts;
- the value relevance of intangibles;
- stock market anomalies;
- corporate social responsibility.
Further information available