Tuesday 4th December 2007, 12:00-13:30, Council Chamber, University House
18.9 million working days are estimated to be lost each year as a result of bullying and harassment issues. Find out how Warwick is addressing the issue and what this means for you
This session will include
• Update on the Bullying and Harassment Policy at Warwick
• Options available when incidents occur and key contacts
• Discussion of acceptable and unacceptable behaviour
• What you can do to promote a positive working environment in your own department
What will I gain from this session?
• A better understanding of the Warwick policy surrounding acceptable and unacceptable behaviour, and how to promote this in your department
• Practical steps to take if you are a victim, or are aware of incidents occurring
More details are available at the Learning and Development Centre
This event is open to all members of staff - Attendance is free of charge.
Places at the session are limited - You will need to Book Online in order to secure a place
Contact: Helen Ireland - email@example.com for further information