The European Conference on Complex Systems (ECCS) 2009 will be taking place from 21st to 25th September in the Zeeman Building at the University. The European conferences on complex systems have become the major annual international event of the growing complex systems community.
The conference will cover the full range of complex systems interdisciplinary research with the following tracks:
- Policy, Planning & Infrastructure
- Collective Human Behaviour and Society
- Interacting Populations and Environment
- Complexity and Computer Science
- From Molecules to Living Systems
- Mathematics and Simulation
Update for Warwick Researchers 11/09/09
Warwick researchers are invited to join the following sessions free of charge:
- Various plenary sessions in MS01/2, Zeeman Building
- 7:30pm – 9:30pm Monday 21 September - Public Event on Global Challenges in Warwick Arts Centre
You can also still register for full days of the conference at a reduced late registration rate.
To attend any of the events mentioned above, you will need to register online. A Warwick login will be required for this.For more information on available events, and to register, visit the ECCS website.