Sunday 24th February 2008, 11am - 4pm, Riverside Walkway on London's South Bank
To celebrate the start of Fairtrade Fortnight, a Fairtrade Fairground comes to London.
Some of the things you could be getting up to at the fair are:
- Riding the towering helter-skelter
- Spinning in the twisting tea-cup ride
- Winning your own Fairtrade coconut in the coconut shy
- Eating yummy candyfloss made with Fairtrade sugar
- Meeting a fairtrade producer
- Decorating a t-shirt in the craft tent
- Tasting fairtrade products
- Having your future read in fairtrade tea leaves
The Fairground is a free event with fun for all the family.
It will be located on the Riverside Walkway (next to Gabriel's Wharf), South Bank, London, SE1. Nearest tube stations are Waterloo, Southwark, Blackfriards or Embankment.
For more information see the Fairtrade website.