Wednesday 14 April, 10am - 4pm, The Open University (Milton Keynes)
This workshop is intended for both academic and non-academic staff, and is designed to help staff deal with complex situations.
The course objectives and outcomes are:
- to explore how systems thinking can help you in understanding complex situations
- to apply the approach to a 'live' situation you are facing
- to learn how to gain new/different perspectives on situations
- to work towards an action plan
- to hear how systems thinking has been practised at The Open University
The session will be conducted with a blend of input, individual and small group work. Participants will need to bring a real complex situation with them.
If you would like to attend this workshop, please contact Helen Ireland in the Learning and Development Centre on H.A.Ireland@warwick.ac.uk by Friday 25 April with the following information:
Any dietary / access requirements: