Wednesday 5th March 2008, 11.30am - 4.00pm, Scarman Lounge, WBS
Warwick Business School will be hosting an Open Day for visitors to find out more about the exciting range of Specialist Masters programmes, as well as the general MSc in Management.
Come along and find out more about courses in the following subjects:
- Finance and Economics
- Financial Mathematics
- Information Systems and Management
- Marketing and Strategy, Management
- Organisation Studies
- Management Science and Operational Research
- European Industrial Relations
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Managment
- NEW for 2008 - MSc in Business Analytics and Consulting
There will also be information available on life at Warwick, with opportunities to meet and talk to current Postgraduate students.
It is necessary to register in advance for this Open Day. For more information and to register, please visit www.wbs.ac.uk/go/pgopenday. Alternatively contact Sarah Patrick on Sarah.Patrick@warwick.ac.uk or +44 (0)24 7615 0360 (EXT 50360)