Warwick Business School Society is holding its annual Forum on the evening of Friday 1 May, MS.02 (Maths and Stats Building), 5pm.
Discussions will centre on the differing perspectives of the economic downturn.
Some of the special guests who will be sharing their unique experiences are as follows:
- Levi Roots, versatile entrepreneur and inventor of Reggae Reggae Sauce. www.reggae-reggae.co.uk
- Stephen Archer, director of Spring Partnerships, A world-class, award winning consultancy specialising in business improvement, strategy development, conferences and events, marketing and communication. Representing big names such as BMW, Carlsberg, Disney, KPMG and others. www.springpartnerships.com
- Tony Ward, Mortgage practitioner having held various senior positions in international banking, treasury, foreign exchange and structured finance and was a founder and Group Treasurer of the Mortgage Funding Corporation PLC - one of the UK's first mortgage securitisation companies. Tony is a Member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers www.home-funding.com
- Roger Mumby-Croft , Professorial Fellow, Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, WBS www.wbs.ac.uk/faculty/members/roger/mumby-croft
- Deb Leary, won ‘British Female Inventor of the Year 2005’ and is currently Vice President of British Association of Women Entrepreneurs, President later this year, Founder and CEO of Forensic Pathways Ltd. www.forensic-pathways.com, www.bawe-uk.org/
- Paul Heaven, director of Blue Sky Corporate Finance, working with start-ups, business development and turnarounds, small and large companies as well as with professional advisers, banks, merchant banks and venture capital funds. www.blueskycf.com www.easyquote-software.co.uk www.synchroltd.com
- Tim Powell, Director of Minerva, Midlands network of entrepreneurs, venturers and angels, helping established businesses raise investment for expansion, and emerging businesses to find funding for start-up and growth http://www.minerva.uk.net/about-minerva
This event is free for members of WBSS and £3.00 for non-members.
For more information or to RSVP please email: email@example.com