Thursday 12 July, 09:30-16:30. Warwick Medical School
This workshop is for healthcare practitioners who want:
- interview techniques they can use at work as well as in a research environment
- a supportive learning environment away from their usual place of work
- tips from researchers with practitioner experience
- to get involved in 'real' research study of local relevance and interest
- to work with an experienced team of primary care researchers
- the opportunity of working on a sessional basis as part of a research nurse bank
- to combine a healthcare career with research opportunities
The workshop fee is normally £75 but is free to primary care/ community care practitioners working in West Midlands South.
Refreshments and a buffet lunch are provided.
Places are allocated firstly to primary care practitioners, but if there are spaces available, these can be allocated to Warwick staff.
For more information, download the invite
To book your place, download the booking form