Partnership-Building Seminar and Workshop at the Helen Martin Studio in Warwick Arts Centre on Wednesday 5 February 1.30-5.30pm
What is it?
A seminar and workshop to kick-start new collaborative projects between arts practitioners and producers, and researchers at the University of Warwick. In this workshop we will help you to make connections with the right partners, help you to identify new sources of funding, and even offer some seed money to get you started.
Who is it for?
- Researchers: how could artists and arts organisations help you to conduct and present your search, adding new perspectives, methods, insights and connections?
- Arts practitioners and producers: how could academic researchers bring new knowledge and ideas to your projects and organisations, helping you to solve problems, explore ideas and develop fresh arguments?
In this workshop you will:
- Explore successful examples of collaborative projects
- Identify sources of funding for collaborative projects
- Make connections and share ideas
There will be advice from Warwick University Research Support Services and presentations from successful collaborators:
You and your partner(s) can then write up your project as a short outline proposal and submit it to the WCE Steering group. We will offer two projects a development grant of £1,000 each to build a viable project. (The grant will need to be spent no later than 31st July 2014.)
To register for this event:
Just fill in the attached form and email it to us at wce at warwick dot ac dot uk by Tuesday 28 Jan.