IT Services and the Purchasing Office would like to invite all Warwick staff to the launch of the new PC Framework from 10am to 3:30pm on Thursday 3 April 2014. The event is aimed mainly at staff who are involved in purchasing PCs, but all staff and PhD students are welcome to attend. The event will include a prize draw for those who attend.
The prizes donated by the suppliers are:
- Lenovo: a top of the range laptop bag.
- Softcat: a remote control helicopter.
- Viglen: Toshiba USB3 external storage drive (500Gb).
- DTP: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Printer.
- Dell: a laptop bag/rucksack.
This is your opportunity to meet our new suppliers and the Warwick staff who have put the framework in place. You'll be able to find out about what our new suppliers will offer and talk about any issues you have with the ordering process with the people who run it.
The event will take place in the Rootes building, with the exhibition in the Panorama Suite and presentations in Chancellors.
The suppliers for this framework are:
- DTP (supplying HP)
- Viglen (supplying their PCs and Toshiba laptops)
- Softcat (supplying Lenovo)
If you're interested, please register to attend.
Programme for the event
|10am||Opening with biscuits, tea and coffee|
|10:30am||DTP (HP) Presentation|
|11:30am||Softcat (Lenovo) Presentation|
|12:30pm||Lunch, cake, tea and coffee|