Our wellbeing partner the Big White Wall have renamed to Togetherall, a name that truly represents their values of inclusivity, positivity and belonging, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality or religion.
The service, which is available for free to all of our staff and students, provides a safe online community to support your mental health, 24/7. The name has changed, but the commitment to providing safe and accessible mental health support remains consistent.
If you aren’t yet a member, and you feel like you need a place to talk, visit Togetherall today to find out more.
What is Togetherall?
- A community where members are anonymous to each other, they can share how they are feeling & support each other
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Clinically managed with trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Self-assessments & recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace
“Thank you doesn’t cover how you’ve helped me, I feel I’ve always got a friend that’s on hand, whenever I need them”
If you reference Big White Wall on your web pages, presentations, email signatures or other communications for staff and students, please update the name to Togetherall. If you need copies of logos, please contact Jill Grant in Wellbeing Support Services.