Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Off-campus accommodation

Please note: Warwick Accommodation does not own or manage any off-campus housing for staff or families.

Relocation service for new staff and visiting academics

We're here to help new staff members and visiting academics find accommodation in the nearby area. If you're relocating to the University of Warwick, particularly from overseas, it can be a daunting prospect.

Below you can find information and tools that help provide an overview of what you'll need to consider.

Renting a Property

Our guide to renting property in the UK

Need help with terminology? See our glossary of terms webpage for support.

Local Information and Living Essentials

HR Policies

Policies and procedures set out by Human Resources regarding relocation expenses can be found in our HR section of the website.