Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Relocation Enquiry Form

If you would like to make an enquiry about the relocation service, please complete the form below.
Contact Information
Are you joining the University as a member of staff or a student?

Accommodation Requirements
Preferred style of property
Is parking required?
Are you looking for a furnished or unfurnished property?
How long do you need accommodation for?

Additional information
Are you relocating as an individual, couple or family?
Do you have a debit account in the UK?*
Have you rented a property in the UK before?
Do you have a deposit available (usually equivalent of 1-2 months’ rent)?
Do you have a copy of your employment contract/proof of education at Warwick or a letter from your department or HR confirming your employment/education at the University and your salary?
Privacy notice

The University of Warwick will process your personal data, which you have provided in this online form for the purpose(s) of administering, registering and contacting you to provide you with support in relation to your relocation.

The legal basis for processing this personal data is consent.

Your personal data will not be shared with third parties external to the University unless requested by yourself.

Your personal data will not be transferred outside of the EEA, will be kept securely by the University of Warwick and will be deleted within one month after the completion of your enquiry.

The University of Warwick is the ‘Controller' of your information and is committed to protecting your rights individuals in line with Data Protection Legislation. Please visit the University’s Data Protection webpages at for further information in relation to your rights and how the University processes your personal data.  You have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest. The University’s Data Protection Officer, can be contacted via:  and any requests or complaints should be made in writing to the University’s Data Protection Officer. If you are dissatisfied with the way in which your personal data is being processed, you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office {0303 123 1113}.

The University of Warwick is the Data Controller of any information you have entered on this form and is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with Data Protection Legislation. The University's Data Protection webpages provide further information on your rights and how the University processes personal data. If you wish to submit a data subjects rights request, make a complaint or report a suspected personal data breach, please contact the University’s Data Protection Officer by email at

Spam prevention