Your contract will be held directly with Student Roost. If you are allocated to The Oaks, you will need to pay a deposit of £250 to secure the room. You may also be required to provide details of a guarantor.
Shared Kitchen Apartment
|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include internet access, contents insurance, heating, electricity, gas and water.
Let start date
- Friday 25 September 2020
About The Oaks
- Located on Westwood Business Park
- En suite bathroom
- Communal kitchens in shared apartments
- New postgraduate students
En suite Bedroom
- Small double bed
- Underbed storage and wardrobe
- Personal study space with desk and chair
- Large full length mirror
- Ensuite bathroom with double shower and full length mirror
Please note: The Oaks is currently under construction. All images on this page are CGI. Décor, furnishings, facilities and colours may differ from those pictured.
- Central Campus around 19 minute walk
- Coventry train station around 25 minutes by bus
- Secure entry system and CCTV
- Bike store
- Study space
- Access to laundry facilities
A handy side by side comparison for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to provide services as described on our website and in our marketing materials. However, please be advised that some services may be affected due to the Government’s on-going advice on Covid-19, regulatory/legal changes or due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to inform of you of any changes, where possible.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publication but may be subject to change as necessary. During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but we will do all that we reasonably can to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.