Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Campus Accommodation Replacements

If you are currently living on campus or still looking for accommodation, you can discover how to advertise your room in order to find a suitable replacement tenant or search for student vacancies.

Advertise your campus room

If you have signed a campus accommodation contract and would like to advertise your room on our website, simply complete our form below and we'll include your advert on our student vacancies webpage.

Browse Student Vacancies

Search vacancies on campus where you may be able to takeover another student's contract. Students may have also advertised their room on the Warwick Students' Union housemates wanted forum.