Applying for Accommodation 2023/2024
- You are eligible to apply for accommodation if you are an incoming student known to Student MobilityLink opens in a new window who is registered at Warwick on a full or part year (one or two terms) undergraduate visiting or exchange (including Erasmus and Junior Year Abroad) programme which will commence between September 2023 and June 2024 .
Before you submit an application
- There are different instructions depending on your course start date so please read this page carefully.
- You'll need to apply through the appropriate process separately if you have any specific accommodation requirements, including health and disability needs. You should ensure you complete this process as soon as possible to ensure there is enough time for it to be assessed as you will need to submit suitable evidence in advance of the deadline of 11 August 2023. Please be aware that you will still need to submit an accommodation application.
While your accommodation preferences are taken into account in the allocation process, there is no guarantee that you will be allocated accommodation which matches your preferences, or that you will receive an offer of accommodation. In some cases, we may offer you accommodation for which you have not stated a preference; this accommodation may not be one of our campus residences and it may also be in temporary accommodation. If we have more rooms adapted for accessibility requirements than are required for the academic year, it is possible students who do not require adaptations will be allocated to an adapted room.
Offers are sent by email, so please make sure that you provide a valid email address which you will have access to during the summer. You should update student records if your email address changes. It is important to regularly check your spam/clutter/junk folder and that you will still be able to access the email address on your student record.
- If you have a question about applying for accommodation, it's likely you'll find the answer by reading through our frequently asked questions below.
Commencing study from the Autumn Term (23 September - 9 December 2023)
- If you have an offer of study from Warwick starting in the Autumn Term, you should apply for accommodation by 22 August 2023.
- Please be aware you are not guaranteed accommodation but we will do our best to accommodate you where possible. Applications submitted after 22 August 2023 will be processed subject to availability. Once you have applied, you should hear from us in late August to early September. If you have not heard anything from us by 12 September you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be aware that if you are allocated to a hall on campus, you will be contracted to the terms you are enrolled here for, therefore the let lengths advertised may not apply to you if you are a part year student.
Commencing study from the Spring Term (6 January - 16 March 2023)
If you have an offer of study from Warwick starting in the Spring Term, please submit your accommodation application as soon as possible and ensure you select the '2023/2024' academic year when applying, as we allocate subject to availability throughout the academic year.
Please be aware you are not guaranteed accommodation but we will do our best to accommodate you where possible. Information about accommodation will be emailed to students in December 2023.
- Applicants who are supported on medical/disability grounds for campus accommodation will be prioritised for a campus room.
- Please be aware that if you are allocated to a hall on campus, you will be contracted to the terms you are enrolled here for, therefore the let lengths advertised may not apply to you if you are a part year student
Check your application
- When you have completed your application form, please carefully check that your application details, including your accommodation preferences and their order, are correct on the confirmation page before submitting.
After you submit an application
- Once you've submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email that will contain the details from your application within 48 hours. If you have not received your confirmation email or if there are any differences between your confirmation email and what you have submitted, please contact us.
Ready to apply?
Please ensure you have thoroughly read through the guidance on this page before you continue to submit an application.