A wider range of cheaper food and drink in our outlets is now available
In response to your feedback from the International Student Barometer survey, we introduced a number of initiatives:
“Value” ranges and special offers
•Cheaper sandwiches, meal deals and a daily hot food dish available at all our cafes
• 25% off all takeaway pizzas at Le Gusta
• Breakfast special at rootes grocery store - buy a hot breakfast roll and get a regular hot or cold drink for half price
• 2 main meals for £10 at Fusion restaurant
• Hot food discounted late afternoon at Café Library, University House restaurant and Café Gibbet Hill.
• Improved and extended fresh produce section and speciality breads in rootes grocery store
• Hot food available as smaller portions
• Introduction of healthier dishes at all outlets in response to customer feedback
• Introduction of dietary information helping customers make informed choices about the food and drink they are buying.
Don't forget that by using your Eating at Warwick card every time you buy food and drink across campus you'll receive 10% discount. Please remember that this discount scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This means you may both pay for your food and drink using your Eating at Warwick card to receive the 10% discount or take advantage of offers such as the meal deal/coffee loyalty scheme. The till will work out the best saving for you and apply that.