Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
- Light bulb changes to light fittings in ceilings and shaver light units where the power can be isolated and the activity will not disturb the fabric of the building.
- Repair/replacement of toilet seats and lever parts except on black, Bakelite type seats and cisterns.
- Unblocking sinks, showers, baths and toilets.
- Repair/replacement of plug chains, shower hoses and shower heads.
- Lubrication of door hinges, door lock barrels and maids trolleys.
- Tightening of screws in shelves and furniture not directly fixed into the walls or ceiling.
- Tightening of hinges on cupboards, bedroom doors, wardrobes and trouser presses.
- Replacement of bars on trouser presses.
- Tightening of screws in curtain tracks not directly fixed into the walls or ceilings.
- Repair/replacement of headboards fixed directly to bed frames.
- Installing net curtain hooks into timber window reveals.
- Repair/replacement of window catches.
- Bleeding of radiators.
- Cleaning of bathroom air vent grilles.
- Replacement/tightening up of soap dishes and toilet roll holders not directly fixed into the wall.
- Tightening of screws on stair banisters where the fixings are not directly into the wall.
- Tightening of screws in carpet strips.