Skip to main content

New University ID

If you have a new University ID but are still in the same department and have the same status (not moved between student, research, staff roles) for instance a member of staff in English - having moved from contract to permanent.

It should be possible to keep your existing account by contacting IT Services Help Desk.

You will automatically get a new ITS Account (username) associated with your new University ID.

  • If you wish to continue on your existing/previous account then please DO NOT register this new account.
  • If you are happy to change to a brand new account (leaving previous data inaccessible to you) then go through the registering process to activate it fully.