Skip to main content
- Why is there no sound on my recording?
- Audio is only recorded from the radio microphones provided in the lecture theatres, you must wear a radio mic and ensure that it is switched ON.
- Why is my voice so quiet on the recording?
- The radio mic must be attached to your clothing approx 15cm from your mouth (preferably in the centre of your chest), if you generally talk quietly you must move the mic closer to your mouth.
- Personal Capture will not launch and is telling me I have 'No Sound Card'
- 'No Sound Card' is a bit misleading - really, the software is telling you that you do not have a microphone or webcam connected to your computer.