Audio Visual Services maintain centrally timetabled rooms across the University's three campuses.
All rooms are checked and maintained regularly and we respond to any problems reported as quickly as possible to ensure that minimal disruption is caused to teaching and learning.
If you find any problems with the audio visual equipment in a centrally timetabled room please report the fault via the online Help Desk or call 024 765 22463.
Campus Room Information
- Centrally Timetabled Room Information - For information in relation to the facilities and the capacity in each of our Teaching and Lecture Rooms
- Centrally Managed Meeting Rooms - For information in relation to the facilities and the capacity in each of our Centrally Managed Meeting Rooms
- Locally Timetabled Rooms Information - For information in relation to the facilities and the capacity in each of the Locally Timetabled Rooms
See the University Interactive Campus Map for more information on the location of the space you are searching for.
AV Standard Room Requests
Ask Question Please select Audio Visual
The full service is available during Support Hours. A limited service, namely emergency breakdown support for the AV equipment, is provided during Extended Teaching Hours (term time only):
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 7:00pm and Friday: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Emergency breakdown support:
Monday - Thursday: 17.00-19.00 and Friday: 16.00-18.00
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5.00pm and Friday: 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Find out more about the rooms we support