Audio Visual Services maintain 128 centrally timetabled rooms across the University's three campuses.
All rooms are checked and maintained regularly and we respond to any problems reported as quickly as possible to ensure that minimal disruption is caused to teaching.
If you find any problems with the audio visual equipment in a centrally timetabled room please report the fault via the online Help Desk or call 024 765 (22463).
- For information about facilities and capacity in each of our teaching rooms please see Centrally Timetabled Room Information.
- For more details on Committee rooms that we support please see Committee Room Information.
- For More information on Locally Timetabled rooms we support please see Locally Timetables Rooms Information.
List of standard requests
- Book additional AV equipment
- Request a technician to provide guidance on equipment use or one-to-one training on the use of equipment in a particular room
The full service is available during Support Hours.
A limited service, namely emergency breakdown support for the AV equipment, is provided during Extended Teaching Hours (term time only):
This service is free at the point of use.
024 765 (22463)
To book rooms or theatres, please contact Room Bookings.
To see timetables of when centrally timetabled rooms are available please contact Timetabling.
To see a map of the campus sites indicating where buildings are located please visit Campus Maps.