To find out the size of your Outlook mailbox from:
The Outlook Web App (OWA):
- From your email view, click on the cog icon just to the right of your name (top right of screen) to get a drop-down menu.
- Click on Options.
- Account, My Account section should appear by default (otherwise select accordingly from left navigation) - this shows a graphic indicating the size of the complete mailbox.
- Previous OWA version - which has a default livery of orange/yellow and white
- Select Options (top right of screen) and then click on See All Options.
- My Account, Account Information section should appear which shows a graphic and indicates the size of the complete mailbox.
The Outlook 2010 client:
- Select File tab and scroll down as required to view the Mailbox Cleanup section which shows a graphic and indicates the size of the complete mailbox.
It is also possible to find out the size of an individual folder with the client:
- Right-click on the folder name (in left navigation of main Outlook view) and choose Properties from the drop-down menu that appears. Click on the button Folder Size... and it will calculate size with and without any sub-folders.