Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Can I publish a personal web page?

There are three options for publishing a personal web page at Warwick:

1. If you want a web page, you should ask the relevant person in your department to set you up a SiteBuilder page within the departmental web site. This would provide you with page that is easy to update using the University's web publishing system. If you are not sure who the correct person is, go to your departmental homepage and check the 'page contact'.

2. If you want a page to express your personal opinion and upload photographs, you might want to consider registering for a blog on Warwick Blogs.

3. If you do not need your page to be public, and you'd like some collaborative features, you may wish to consider using SharePoint.