Module Approval 52 released
We released Module Approval 52 on 15th Sept. In this version, we have fixed bugs and implemented improvements:
- Fixed a bug which caused the system to incorrectly use "start-of-day" timestamp of module deadline as reference when comparing to other timestamp.
- New assessment sub types (Face-to-face, Online) for "Locally-timetabled examination" assessment.
- New form field "Is this a Pre-sessional English module" for foundation pre-sessional.
Module Approval 51 released
We released Module Approval 51 on 27th Aug. In this version, we have fixed bugs and implemented improvements:
- Fixed a bug where keywords filter did not work for approved tab on homepage
- New "my department" page for showing modules within user's department
- Removed "duration" field for "Take Home Examination" type assessment
- New "Requested Module Code" field added
- Import relevant "CAM_MDS" record when updating revision with recent SITS data
Module Approval 50 released
We released Module Approval 50 on 8th July. In this version, we have fixed the following bugs:
module delivery section crashes with server backend exception for certain modules
home page throws error log in console due to invalid html
Module Approval 49 released
We released Module Approval 49 on 24th June. In this version, we have fixed bugs and implemented improvements:
Import of suspended SITS modules where MAV was deleted had issues in some cases. Some MA fields were cleared out. This was based on the nearest past academic year found in the MAV table that could be used to populate the MA system. System used that academic year to extract information from other SITS tables. Now system purely uses revision's academic year for suspended module to sync from SITS.
make "filter by keywords" available when more than 10 modules are presented
Module Approval 48 released
We released Module Approval 47 on 9th June. In this version, we have fixed bugs and implemented improvements:
- fixed a bug which caused table columns to be sorted incorrectly
- academic year is now rendered in a more user-friendly format
- added keywords filtering functionality for home page when an excessive amount of modules is rendered