Module Approval release notes
Module Approval 56 released
Module Approval version 56 was released on 10th January 2022. In this version:
- We fixed a bug which caused the previously removed "permanent/temporary change for 20/22" field to be still detected.
Module Approval 55 released
Module Approval version 55 was released on 7th December 2022. In this version, we implemented improvements:
- Added the ability for Medical School modules to have September as a valid exam timing option
- Added a test case for the newly added "Warwick Assessment System" platform option
Module Approval 54 released
We released Module Approval 54 on 27th Oct. In this version, we have fixed bugs and implemented improvements:
- Added "Warwick Assessment System (WAS)" platform option.
- Removed COVID related "permanent/temporary change for 20/22" option.
Module Approval 53 released
We released Module Approval 53 on 31st Jan. In this version, we have fixed bugs and implemented improvements:
- Improved unit test coverage.
- Upgraded SBT and Play framework to newer version
Module Approval 52 released
We released Module Approval 52 on 15th Sept. In this version, we have fixed bugs and implemented improvements:
- Fixed a bug which caused the system to incorrectly use "start-of-day" timestamp of module deadline as reference when comparing to other timestamp.
- New assessment sub types (Face-to-face, Online) for "Locally-timetabled examination" assessment.
- New form field "Is this a Pre-sessional English module" for foundation pre-sessional.