Massmailing allows a member of the staff to send emails to staff, students registered for specific modules/courses or web-groups. It interacts with the web group service to retrieve recipients of a specific group.
Application specific service activities:
- email notification to web-groups
- email notification to students regaitered for a specific module/course
- email notification to staff
- inbox-insite email notification
- retrieval of previous emails and allowing copy of the same
- viewing mail recipients
- invalid recipient mail notification
- storing mail as a draft mail
Service Level Agreement
See standard SLA (link)
Application specific availability information
Required availability period: All year; 24/7
Currently, in order to ensure the application is fully functional and secure, there are
- database upgrades as necessary
Application specific performance information
Process used for measurement of response time: logon and retrieval of menu system.
The level of service provided excludes ......
- User management
This service has dependencies upon the following 3rd parties:-
- Web group system
- UserLookUp service