Sitebuilder 2.283 was released on Thursday 18th April 2013. Highlights from this release include:
General improvements and new features
- You can now delete a data set on a Formsbuilder page
- The quick add box on calendar pages now correctly goes to the "Create event" page if the box is empty
- A bug that caused some RSS feeds in the right hand side not to work has been fixed
- There are now more options for "max bookings per person" on resource booking pages
- [SBTWO-5617] - Delete existing data set
- [SBTWO-6204] - calendar page issue - quick add box sending wrong page parameter?
- [SBTWO-6256] - API change - Formsbuilder payment forms have renamed "transactionID" to "Transaction ID"
- [SBTWO-6269] - RSS feeds in RHS - render exception
- [SBTWO-6264] - Allow more choices on max bookings per person
- [SBTWO-6249] - Optional (registration) form for Resource Bookings pages