Sitebuilder 2.286 - 2nd July 2013 - Release notes
Sitebuilder 2.286 was released on Tuesday 2nd July 2013. Highlights from this release include:
- A bug that prevented switching between JScript editors has been fixed.
- A bug that prevented resources being bookable until midnight has been fixed.
- A bug that prevented the My Forums page from working correctly has been fixed.
- A bug that caused site statistics to be incorrect has been fixed.
- Number elements in FormsBuilder can now have a maximum and minimum specified.
- [SBTWO-6311] - Data reveal page doesn't work with double leading zeros stored as number
- [SBTWO-6321] - Frequent exceptions rendering Forums pages
- [SBTWO-6346] - Switching between main and rhs content broken in TinyMCE
- [SBTWO-6384] - Select All/None links in deleted submissions screen not working in IE9
- [SBTWO-6387] - Popup container not containing images in helptext
- [SBTWO-6393] - Error creating audit event with no sessions
- [SBTWO-6394] - Available slots doesn't take into account what the user has currently booked
- [SBTWO-6395] - No validation for new resource tags
- [SBTWO-6398] - Event registration form won't be able to identify user
- [SBTWO-6399] - JspExceptions on add booking when booking up until midnight
- [SBTWO-6402] - My Forums page not working
- [SBTWO-6403] - Sub-sites not being included in site stats
- [SBTWO-6407] - 'Page not specified' error after submitting an edited submission after filtering
- [SBTWO-6409] - Can't switch between main and rhs content in IE8 on test
- [SBTWO-5295] - Don't include deleted pages in find-and-replace calculations
- [SBTWO-6343] - Confirmation e-mail for event booking
- [SBTWO-6344] - Valid range for Number element
- [SBTWO-6366] - Use the 'new tag' option in Add/Edit Session
- [SBTWO-6373] - Reports for Event Bookings
- [SBTWO-6391] - Form submission with transaction not marked as complete
- [SBTWO-6368] - Make blockquote graphic a transparent image
- [SBTWO-6390] - Clean up event management settings page