Sitebuilder 2.317 - Tuesday 24th February 2015
Sitebuilder 2.317 was released on Tuesday 24th Febraury 2015. Highlights from this release include:
- Linkcaption now available from table of contents api
- Span right hand side left unticked by default.
- Keywords can now include escaped commas: \,
- Bookers can edit end time when checkbox for booking timings outisde of defined blocks is enabled.
- Popup and media tags now work with jquery.
- [SBTWO-6444] - Change [popup] magic tags to generate jQuery in Formsbuilder
- [SBTWO-7000] - Remove references to the Lecture Capture API
- [SBTWO-7007] - Keyword searches use a huge amount of memory and can bring render jbosses down
- [SBTWO-7023] - media tag doesn't work in new jQuery
- [SBTWO-6536] - "Span Right Hand Side" box left unticked by default?
- [SBTWO-7015] - Add link caption to Table of Contents API
- [SBTWO-7017] - Allow bookers to edit end time when checkbox for it is checked
- [SBTWO-7019] - Allow strings containing commas in keywords page property to be stored as single values