Tabula 2020.3.3 released
We released Tabula 2020.3.3 on Friday 27th March 2020. In this version, we added a mitigating circumstances form for submissions related to the coronavirus.
When a student makes a mitigating circumstances declaration, they are now asked if the mitigating circumstances relate to the coronavirus. If they select 'No', the normal mitigating circumstances form is displayed. If they select 'Yes', a version of the form for coronavirus related circumstances is displayed. External evidence is not generally required for these submissions. Students can choose from the pre-defined circumstances, or specify their own via the 'Other' box:
We have also updated the general information displayed on the right of the form, to include the latest coronavirus guidance.
Mitigating Circumstances Officers can use the new filters in the All submissions drop-down to display only submissions related to the coronavirus, or to exclude them.
Mitigation grade outcomes are now represented by single letters:
- R - Rejected
- A - Mild
- B - Moderate
- C - Severe
- [TAB-8242] - Production assets are development versions
- [TAB-8247] - API to return exam paper related modules for a particular student
- [TAB-8240] - Add coronavirus covid-19 options to the mitigating circumstances form
- [TAB-8245] - API to return Assessment Components and any exam paper information
- [TAB-8246] - API to return students registered on assessment components or paper codes