Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Web Sign On

Web Sign On Welcome to the Web Sign On forum

You need to be logged in to post in this topic.
  1. We’ve created this forum so that we can communicate with those who own applications that rely on Web Sign On. At the moment we probably don’t communicate updates, new features, issues or problems as well as we could with the end users who run the applications that need Web Sign On. Changes will still go through the ITS Change Management Process, but we will also use this forum (which is locked down to a small group of people who have an involvement with Web Sign On) to discuss Web Sign On. I’ve set initial membership to everyone I can think of who deals with Web Sign On. If you wish to be removed, you can unsubscribe from this forum.

2. Re: Welcome to the Web Sign On forum
    Excellent, thanks Kieran. Some odd bits of information we’ve used when we’ve configured SSO are in this SSO FAQ at http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/its/intranet/projects/cis/support/tools_and_technologies/ssofaq/ It’s fairly unstructured – if you have any better documentation it would be good to post a link.

3. Re: Welcome to the Web Sign On forum
    Thanks Zoe, I’ll review this and integrate it into the SSO docs I’ve already got and get them put up somewhere for everyone to see. Kieran

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Forum followers

Follower data is not currently available.

Search results