To create and update External Users, you need access to the facility at:
To request access, submit this online form to the IT Services Help Desk.
- Browse to https://ext-users.warwick.ac.uk
- Under Actions, click Add external user.
- On the Add user screen, specify the user code you want to use by typing it in the User code box. Follow our current naming convention: your two-letter department code followed by an underscore, first initial and surname – for example, cu_FBloggs. To avoid clashes with student and staff University IDs, the user code must contain at least eight characters.
- In the Department box, enter the name of the department the External User works for or, if applicable, the group or project they're involved in. This field is used to help you identify your External Users.
- Enter the person's email address, first name and last name.
- Specify which group this person belongs to.
- Select the User type: none (default), staff or student.
- Enter and confirm the password for the new user.
- Leave the default option for Days between prompting for new password as zero.
- If you want the person to be able to use their External User account immediately, select the Account live now checkbox.
By default, the account expiry date is set one year from the date of the account's creation. If the person does not need access for a whole year, specify the Account expiry date.Note: It's not possible to set an External User code to expire beyond one year in the future. If the person needs access for more than one year, you need to edit their account in the future and extend the expiry date.
- Click the Add button.
- Inform the person what their new External User code and password are, and make them aware of the University's Acceptable Use Policy. We recommend that the person changes their password as soon as possible via the change password screen.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk