Note: Updating Module Approval will not cause a change to appear in SiteBuilder until the data has been pushed to SITS (which in some cases will require an approval).
- Go to the page under which you want to create the calendar.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. (You need edit or admin permissions on the parent page.)
- Select Change page template to expand the options, then select Module.
- Enter the full SITS code including CATS and the year.
- Expand Add page properties.
- Enter the URL, Page heading, Title bar caption and Link caption. For a description of these properties, see: create a new blank page.
- Enter the keywords and page contact.
- When you have finished editing the page properties, select Create new page.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem