We released SiteBuilder 2.391 on Monday, 18 June 2018.
In forms, we've fixed a bug where punctuation in a pair of drop-down lists caused the choice option to not work in Microsoft Edge.
We released SiteBuilder 2.390 on Tuesday, 5 June 2018, which resolves several bugs:
- Recurring calendar events no longer show an error message when you enter a valid end date for a series.
- The Edit menu in the utility links now displays accurately in Safari on macOS versions 10.12.6 and later.
We released SiteBuilder 2.389 on Wednesday, 30 May 2018. In the news page template, it's now possible to change a news item's publication date. Also, the news filter page template accepts a composite news page URL as a source, which means you can filter items pulled from a composite news page by tag.
We released SiteBuilder 2.388 on Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
In the quiz page template:
- the ‘drag into order’ and ‘drag into category’ question types work better on mobile devices
- we've fixed a bug that prevented you from downloading quiz submissions as a .pdf document
We released SiteBuilder 2.387 on Thursday, 3 May 2018. In this version:
- We fixed bugs in the resource booking rule types for maximum booking length and minimum booking notice.
- The calendar filter page template's tag finder retrieves the correct tags.
- You can now use tags that contain commas in the calendar filter page template. To do so, ensure you escape commas with a backslash – for example,
Philosophy\, Politics and Economics.