We released SiteBuilder 2.375 on Wednesday, 20 December 2017. This release includes several bug fixes:
- Including an edit comment when you publish a page using the visual editor works again.
- Redirection from
warwick.ac.uk now works for files.
- You can continue to add permissions to form datasets.
We released SiteBuilder 2.374 on Wednesday, 22 November 2017. In this release:
- we fixed a bug that prevented you from editing permissions on forwarding pages
- we improved the layout of calendar event popovers
We released SiteBuilder 2.373 on Thursday, 16 November 2017. In this release:
- we fixed a bug which prevented page commenting
- we fixed a bug which affected copying sets of pages including news or calendar items
- we made some performance improvements to back-end services
- we made changes to support improved search indexing
We released SiteBuilder 2.372 on Tuesday, 7 November 2017. In this release:
- clicking your name in the utility links now shows My Warwick in a popover
- we fixed a bug that prevented you from amending the source URL of a content feed page when the source page has been deleted or moved
- viewing a calendar scoped by term no longer throws an error
We released SiteBuilder 2.371 on Tuesday 17 October 2017. Previously, when a person viewed a password-protected page then restarted their web browser, they could still access the protected page. This SiteBuilder update fixes the issue, prompting the person to re-enter the password.