We released SiteBuilder 2.404 on Thursday 22 November 2018.
We fixed adding links to glossary items.
It's no longer possible to edit private fields in form submissions, which were visible to editors only. We added the feature originally following a small number of requests, but it has since confused SiteBuilder editors, hence the decision to remove it.
We released SiteBuilder 2.403 on Monday 12 November 2018. This version contains several bug fixes, including:
- When selecting a source page for a special right-hand side, the link picker now opens at the current page rather than the root of
- It's now possible to edit a news item that was initially made with ‘Create a new web page with this detail’ selected
- We've replaced the broken link picker in Go.Warwick's target page selector with a text box that accepts both absolute and relative URLs
We released SiteBuilder 2.402 on Tuesday 30 October 2018. This version contains mainly bug fixes.
- In the calendar page template, events that span multiple days now display accurately.
- When a page editor or administrator books a resource on behalf of another person, the Book on behalf of field now defaults to the person making the booking, not the page contact.
- Unsubscribing from discussion forums that you no longer have permission to access does not cause an error.
- We've made it easier to manage all your forum notifications on one screen at warwick.ac.uk/myforums.
We released SiteBuilder 2.401 on Monday 22 October 2018.
You can now download form submissions as single .pdf files, and choose to download a selection of submissions as well as all of them in bulk. Also, email notifications of new submissions now include a link to view the submission as a .pdf file.
When editing page properties, you can now see the current page contact.
We released SiteBuilder 2.399 on Thursday 4 October 2018.
We've fixed a bug that affected adding periods of unavailability in resource bookings.
The calendar page template has a refreshed look. Also, tags on the calendar and news page templates now have better contrast, and we've updated the style of edit buttons.
When removing admin permissions from a web group, we now check if you're a member of that group. If you're a member, it's not possible to remove the group's admin permissions, which prevents accidentally deleting your own admin permissions.