We released SiteBuilder 2.426 on Friday 22nd November 2019. In this version:
- It's now possible to delete all submissions to a form that were received up to and including a specified date. To do this, view recent submissions and select the button 'Delete all before date'.
- We changed online payment forms so that when a user makes a submission where there is nothing to pay, they are taken directly to the form's 'success page'. Previously, users were taken to the online payment service regardless.
- We restored the ability to choose a time, as well as a date, when you set a news item to expire.
We released SiteBuilder 2.425 on Monday 18th November 2019. In this version:
- We fixed the filters () available when viewing form submissions. The filter options were missing from the pop-up box that appears when you select a filter.
- We made the date picker in forms easier to use when changing the month.
We released SiteBuilder 2.424 on Wednesday 13th November 2019. This version fixes a bug that was preventing certain calendar items from appearing in search results.
We released SiteBuilder 2.423 on Monday 11th November 2019. In this version we fixed a bug affecting the 'unsubscribe' link in email notifications of forum posts.