We released SiteBuilder 2.429 on Monday 10th February 2020. In this version:
- We added a new setting to the properties page of forms: 'Enable automatic deletion of old submissions'. You can find it under the 'Making and editing submissions' section. When enabled, submissions are automatically deleted after the number of months you specify. This will help you to abide by any retention policy that applies to the data collected on the form.
- We fixed a bug that was preventing the deletion of resources on resource booking pages.
We released SiteBuilder 2.428 on Friday 17th January 2020. In this version:
- When you copy a page, you can now specify the 'Page heading' and 'Title bar caption' of the copy. This means you no longer have to change these afterwards by editing the page's properties.
- We now display a pop-up information box when technical issues affect SiteBuilder. The box links to the University's 'system status' page, which provides further information: https://status.warwick.ac.uk/.
- We improved accessibility in the visual editor by making it possible to use the <Tab> key to access all fields within pop-up boxes. For example, when you're editing a page and add a link you can now <Tab> into the 'URL' field in the 'Link' pop-up box.
- We restored the ability for you to comment on a page edit when using the Raw editor.
We released SiteBuilder 2.427 on Wednesday 18th December 2019. In this version:
- Images with text overlays can now be added to pages using the visual editor. Unlike images with text embedded in them, this method provides good accessibility. To access this functionality: edit the page in the visual editor, select 'Insert a...', then 'Image with text'.
- We added the facility for signed-in users to save what they have entered on forms when they are partway through. You can enable this in the form's properties, under the 'Making and editing submissions' section. Once enabled, a message at the top of the form notifies users that they can do this, via a 'Save for later' button at the bottom. Once they have saved, they can return to the form later to complete it. At this point, the message at the top changes to one reminding the user to submit the form.
- When you are overwriting a deleted page, which will cause it to be purged, you now see a warning message. The message provides details of related content that will also be purged:
- The number of sub-pages, and the contacts for these
- The number of files
- The number of forwarding pages
- The number of forms and form submissions
- We fixed a bug that was affecting the 'Tags to show' property of news filter pages. When a comma appeared in one of the tags on the source news page, the list of tags available in the properties of the filter page was incomplete.
- There is now a lightweight version of the visual editor to help you format the text for various aspects of forms. These are: comments, the privacy statement, and the message users see when they have submitted the form. We also improved validation to catch any errors in HTML added by editors.
- We fixed a bug that was preventing changes to how long Forum posts remain editable.
- When you generate a site content report, the 'ultra short description' of the site is now included in the file name.
We released SiteBuilder 2.426 on Friday 22nd November 2019. In this version:
- It's now possible to delete all submissions to a form that were received up to and including a specified date. To do this, view recent submissions and select the button 'Delete all before date'.
- We changed online payment forms so that when a user makes a submission where there is nothing to pay, they are taken directly to the form's 'success page'. Previously, users were taken to the online payment service regardless.
- We restored the ability to choose a time, as well as a date, when you set a news item to expire.
We released SiteBuilder 2.425 on Monday 18th November 2019. In this version:
- We fixed the filters () available when viewing form submissions. The filter options were missing from the pop-up box that appears when you select a filter.
- We made the date picker in forms easier to use when changing the month.