We released SiteBuilder 2.415 on Friday 14 June 2019. This version includes a bug fix and some accessibility improvements, including:
- When you edit pages which are publicly viewable, you are now alerted to the need for the content to comply with accessibility legislation.
- The functionality to display a text-only version of a page has been removed following advice from JISC. This is because such pages can actually offer a worse experience for users with visual impairments or those unable to use a mouse.
- It is now easier to navigate forms using a keyboard.
- Links within pop-up help boxes are now underlined.
We released SiteBuilder 2.414 on Wednesday 12 June 2019. This version includes some bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Calendar events can now be deleted.
- Tables are now displayed in glossary definition pop-ups.
We released SiteBuilder 2.413 on Thursday 6 June 2019. This version provides the option to preview page edits at various standard screen widths. You can use this functionality to see how your page will look on devices such as tablets and mobile phones.
We released SiteBuilder 2.412 on Monday 13 May 2019. This included one bug fix.
We released SiteBuilder 2.411 on Wednesday 8 May 2019. This includes a minor improvement and bug fixes:
- More error validation within forms to trap invalid URLs
- Within the visual editor creating links on images now works properly
- Schedule changes now run once at the correct time and then email the user after the change has happened
- Made sure that online payment can be reached when URL redirection is being used