We released SiteBuilder 2.427 on Wednesday 18th December 2019. In this version:
- Images with text overlays can now be added to pages using the visual editor. Unlike images with text embedded in them, this method provides good accessibility. To access this functionality: edit the page in the visual editor, select 'Insert a...', then 'Image with text'.
- We added the facility for signed-in users to save what they have entered on forms when they are partway through. You can enable this in the form's properties, under the 'Making and editing submissions' section. Once enabled, a message at the top of the form notifies users that they can do this, via a 'Save for later' button at the bottom. Once they have saved, they can return to the form later to complete it. At this point, the message at the top changes to one reminding the user to submit the form.
- When you are overwriting a deleted page, which will cause it to be purged, you now see a warning message. The message provides details of related content that will also be purged:
- The number of sub-pages, and the contacts for these
- The number of files
- The number of forwarding pages
- The number of forms and form submissions
- We fixed a bug that was affecting the 'Tags to show' property of news filter pages. When a comma appeared in one of the tags on the source news page, the list of tags available in the properties of the filter page was incomplete.
- There is now a lightweight version of the visual editor to help you format the text for various aspects of forms. These are: comments, the privacy statement, and the message users see when they have submitted the form. We also improved validation to catch any errors in HTML added by editors.
- We fixed a bug that was preventing changes to how long Forum posts remain editable.
- When you generate a site content report, the 'ultra short description' of the site is now included in the file name.
We released SiteBuilder 2.426 on Friday 22nd November 2019. In this version:
- It's now possible to delete all submissions to a form that were received up to and including a specified date. To do this, view recent submissions and select the button 'Delete all before date'.
- We changed online payment forms so that when a user makes a submission where there is nothing to pay, they are taken directly to the form's 'success page'. Previously, users were taken to the online payment service regardless.
- We restored the ability to choose a time, as well as a date, when you set a news item to expire.
We released SiteBuilder 2.425 on Monday 18th November 2019. In this version:
- We fixed the filters () available when viewing form submissions. The filter options were missing from the pop-up box that appears when you select a filter.
- We made the date picker in forms easier to use when changing the month.
We released SiteBuilder 2.424 on Wednesday 13th November 2019. This version fixes a bug that was preventing certain calendar items from appearing in search results.
We released SiteBuilder 2.423 on Monday 11th November 2019. In this version we fixed a bug affecting the 'unsubscribe' link in email notifications of forum posts.