We released SiteBuilder 2.409 on
Friday 12 April 2019 but is temporarily withdrawn. This is a bumper edition, with various improvements, bug fixes and tasks:
- An upgrade to the visual editor, note that you can use the older editors as they will be available for a short while
- We have updated the screen where you set up the properties of a web form. When a user submits a form, you now have the option to send them straight on to a different page as soon as they submit. This is helpful for gathering statistics on usage of the form
- Added a class 'form control' to make CSS styling of forms better
We released SiteBuilder 2.407.1 on Tuesday 19 February 2019. This version fixes the following features:
- Preview a page edit
- View a previous version of a page via the History tab
- Edit a Go redirect
We released SiteBuilder 2.407 on Monday 18 February 2019, which contains several bug fixes and improvements:
- The bulleted and numbered list buttons are now in the visual editor for glossaries, data lists, news and calendars
- We fixed the issue where the site report CSV file failed to send reliably for larger sites – instead of an attachment, we now email you a link to download the report from SiteBuilder
- Pages that use the right-hand side of another page are now indexed accurately by Warwick Search
We released SiteBuilder 2.406.1 on Thursday 7 February 2019.
We've enabled the context menu that appears when you right-click in the new visual editor. This means you can now insert and edit links, images and tables via the right-click context menu.