We released SiteBuilder 2.385 on Tuesday, 17 April 2018. In this version we fixed the calendar field in FormsBuilder, which was causing form layouts to not display accurately.
We released SiteBuilder 2.384 on Tuesday, 10 April 2018. In this version, we:
- fixed the link check tool so that all the various forms of valid Go addresses, such as
go.warwick.ac.uk/its, are reported as ‘successful’
- updated the date picker and error message style in forms
We released SiteBuilder 2.383 on Thursday, 29 March 2018. In this version, we added an option to form properties so you can specify when to display reCAPTCHA spam prevention – always, never, or only to visitors who are not signed in.
We released SiteBuilder 2.382 on Tuesday, 13 March 2018. In this version, we:
- updated the faculty ‘burger’ menus so that they open and close successfully when the current page uses the news page template
- fixed a bug that blocked you from saving .pdf files attached to form submissions
We released SiteBuilder 2.381 on Friday, 9 March 2018.
- We've fixed some bugs around privacy statements on FormsBuilder forms and creating news items
- It's now possible to upload
.less files to SiteBuilder and have them automatically compiled to