SiteBuilder is the University's web publishing tool. You can use it to manage your website in a web browser, without any specialist programming knowledge or downloading any software. See more advantages of SiteBuilder.
Email: webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
- I want some help in creating a new site or developing my old site
- Where can I choose a site design?
- How can I lay out my content better?
- I want a short web address for my website
- I’d like a web group to control access to my website or my forum
- Introduction to the Components Editor
- What are page properties?
- How do I quote a reply in my post?
- How do I navigate my site?
- How do I create a new tab section?
- How do I show or hide a page in the local navigation?
- How do I create a tags filter?
- SiteBuilder and GDPR
- Guidance on making your web pages accessible
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – then submit a new site requirements form. We will implement your site free of charge.
Ready-made website plus additional design
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – we will implement your site and provide additional graphic design, copywriting, or tailored advice and support.