Slideshow page template
Use the slideshow page template to show a set of images in the body of a page (view an example).
Create a new slideshow page
- Browse to the parent page under which you want to create the slideshow page.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. You need edit or admin permissions on the parent page.
- Select Change page template to expand the options, then select the Slideshow page template.
- Specify whether the image caption should appear next to the image. The text for the image caption is taken from the image's short title property.
- Specify whether or not you want to include .png images.
- Specify the Slideshow width in pixels.
- In the Add page properties section, enter the URL, Page heading, Title bar caption and Link caption. For a description of these properties, see: create a new blank page.
- Enter the keywords and page contact.
- When you have finished editing the page properties, select Create new page. A confirmation message appears with a link to view the new page. Follow the link to view the published page.
- Go to Edit > More, then select the Files tab and upload your images. Each image automatically displays in the slideshow.
When using images, it's important to consider people who use assistive technology such as screen readers. Always provide a text-based alternative to visual media.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem