Use the slideshow page template to show a set of images in the body of a page (view an example).
Create a new slideshow page
- Browse to the parent page under which you want to create the slideshow page.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. You need edit or admin permissions on the parent page.
- Select Change page template to expand the options, then select the Slideshow page template.
- Specify whether the image caption should appear next to the image. The text for the image caption is taken from the image's short title property.
- Specify whether or not you want to include .png images.
- Specify the Slideshow width in pixels.
- In the Add page properties section, enter the URL, Page heading, Title bar caption and Link caption. For a description of these properties, see: create a new blank page.
- Enter the keywords and page contact.
- When you have finished editing the page properties, select Create new page. A confirmation message appears with a link to view the new page. Follow the link to view the published page.
- Go to Edit > More, then select the Files tab and upload your images. Each image automatically displays in the slideshow.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem