You edit page content in SiteBuilder via a web browser – there's no need for additional software.
- Ensure you're signed in to warwick.ac.uk.
- Browse to the page you want to edit.
- In the utility links at the top of the screen, click Edit. You need edit permissions to do so, otherwise you won't see the Edit link – contact the page owner for access.
- Choose Edit > Edit centre content or Edit > Edit right content, depending on which section of the page you want to edit.
The content editor appears with a toolbar at the top. Start typing in the body of the page (the area beneath the page heading):
- When you've finished editing your page, click Preview to see your changes appears in a pop-up.
- Close the preview window and make any further edits, as necessary.
When you're happy with your page, click Publish.Note: It's not possible to save draft edits and continue working on them later. When you click Publish, your changes go live immediately.
|Button||Action||Keyboard shortcut (Windows)||Keyboard shortcut (Mac)|
|Paste as plain text|
|Paste from Word|
|Format text menu|
|Show header while editing|
|Link options menu|
|Insert or edit attributes|
|Toggle spellcheck on or off|
|Edit HTML source|
|Comment on edit|
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem