- Browse to the page you want to edit.
- Go to Edit > Edit centre content (or Edit right content).
- Place your cursor in the content editor where you want to add the name.
- In the toolbar, select Insert a… > User's name.
In the Insert a current user's name window, select one of the three options: First name, Last name or Full name.
Depending on which option you chose in the previous step, one of the following lines appears in the content editor:
[if-anon invert=true]Hello, [firstname][/if-anon]
[if-anon invert=true]Hello, [lastname][/if-anon]
[if-anon invert=true]Hello, [name][/if-anon]
To change the greeting, edit the text between the
[if-anon]tags in the content editor – for example:
[if-anon invert=true]Hi [firstname][/if-anon]
[if-anon invert=true]Dear [name][/if-anon]
- When you have finished editing your page, select the Publish button in the toolbar. You should see your own name displayed in the page where you added the personalisation tag.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem