Use the form page template to provide forms in web pages – for example, to receive event bookings, survey responses or online payments.
In this article:
Create a new form
- Go to the parent page under which you want to create the form.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. (You need edit or admin permissions on the parent page.)
Select Change page template to expand the options, then select Change:
- In the list of Standard templates, select Form.
- Enter the URL, Page heading, Title bar caption and Link caption. (For a description of these properties, see: create a new blank page.)
- Enter the keywords and page contact.
- When you have finished editing the page properties, select Create new page. A confirmation message appears with a link to view the new page.
- To add questions and other options, go to Edit > Edit FormsBuilder page. For more information on designing your form, see the forms help articles.
Change an existing page to a form
Important: you can't change a form to another page template. If you change an existing page to use the form page template, be sure you don't need any existing content; you can't revert to the old page.
- Go to the page that you wish to change to a form.
- Go to Edit > Edit page properties.
- In Change page template and options, select the Form page template.
- When you have finished editing the page properties, select Save.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem