You can create as many datasets as you need within a single form.
- Browse to the form for which you want to create a dataset.
- Go to Edit > Edit formsbuilder page.
- Select Add/Edit DataSets at the bottom left of the form options.
Choose which type of dataset to create:
- Table-based – using tabular data to create specific reports
- Summary – to provide data with percentage summaries from option-based questions
Enter a descriptive Name for your dataset:
- Optionally, to show text above or below the dataset, enter a Header and Footer. For example, in the Header, you could use the dataset name or provide a description.
For table-based datasets:
- specify how many Records per page to display
- choose how to order your dataset by selecting an option from the Order by drop-down list
- Choose an option from the Extract data drop-down list (last 30 days, last 60 days, last 90 days or all time).
- To include the submission ID number and date in the dataset, select the respective checkboxes.
- Optionally, to filter the dataset by data in particular questions, select Filter/Restrict Dataset, then select the relevant choice answers or ratings to filter the dataset by.
- Select the columns to show in the dataset.
- To change the order of columns in the dataset, drag and drop the column names.
- When you have finished creating the dataset, select Save Dataset.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem