- Go to the form you wish to edit.
- Go to Edit > Edit formsbuilder page.
- Under Allow the user to make a choice, select Drop-down list.
In the Field name box, enter the name you want to appear as the column heading in the form submissions table. For example:
In the Label box, enter the question or instruction to show the respondent on the form – for example:
Select the talk you wish to attend
In the Options box, enter the first option – for example:
Later Victorian Literature
- To add the second and subsequent options, select Add new item.
Optionally, specify the default option in the drop-down list using Pre-selected item. This can be any of the options or none of them.
- Choose whether to display the Label above the checkboxes or at the left. The Label displays at the left by default.
- To make this question mandatory, select Required. The respondent must choose an option before they can submit the form.
- To show the drop-down list only to editors of submissions – and hide it from respondents – select Only visible to editors.
- Select Save.
- Select Done at the top right to view the published form.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem