Show avatars in discussion forums
We use the third-party Gravatar service to show an avatar alongside posts in SiteBuilder discussion forums. To create your avatar and associate it with your Warwick email address, you need to sign up to the Gravatar service. Gravatar is part of Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com.
- Go to the Gravatar sign-up page.
- If you already have a WordPress.com account and avatar, sign in and associate your avatar with your Warwick email address at gravatar.com/emails.
- Alternatively, select sign up for free. You'll see a page headed Signing up for Gravatar with a WordPress.com account.
- Enter your Warwick email address, choose a username and password, then select Create your account.
- You'll receive an email containing a link to confirm your account registration. Select the link in the email to confirm your account.
- Go to the Manage Gravatars page. Select your Warwick email address, then choose an image for your avatar.
Your avatar appears alongside your post in a SiteBuilder forum next time you post. For this to work, you must be signed in to warwick.ac.uk.Avatars are enabled on forums at the discretion of the forum administrator. Your avatar does not appear if an administrator disables avatars in the forum properties.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem