- Browse to the forum where you want to start a new topic and ensure you are signed in.
- Select the Add topic button.
- Enter the title of your topic in the Title box.
Enter the content of your topic in the Message box.
- You can attach a file to your topic by selecting the Choose Files button and uploading a file from your computer.
- If you want others to be able to reply to this topic, select the Open for replies checkbox. Most forums are open to replies hence this is the default setting.
- You also have the option to Pin this topic above all others. Select this checkbox to keep your topic at the top of the forum.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem