This article covers how to change the default view of the resource bookings page – current day, 4-day or week – and specify the default period in a single day when resources are available to book.
- Browse to your bookings page.
Go to Manage resources > Settings:
The options in the Calendar view section control how the bookings calendar displays:
Specify the calendar's default view by choosing an option from the Default view drop-down list:
- Resource – bookings for all resources on the selected day
- 4-day view – bookings for a single resource during the next four days; each resource appears as a tab above the calendar
- Week view – bookings for a single resource during the selected week; each resource appears as a tab above the calendar
- Choose whether to Show weekends or not on the calendar.
- To allow visitors to change their view of the calendar, select Allow users to change layout.
- When the Default view is Week, you can show term weeks alongside dates in the calendar. Choose an option from the Term week number display (week view) drop-down list: term week numbers; cumulative term week numbers; or academic week numbers.
To specify when resources are available to book in a single day, enter times in the From and To boxes. For example, you may want to limit booking to mornings, afternoons or office hours. The end time is not inclusive, so visitors cannot start a booking at the To time – for example, at 5pm.
Tip: to specify single or repeating periods of unavailability, go to Manage resources > Add period of unavailability.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem