You can subscribe to receive email notifications when someone edits a page. You receive notifications about changes made by other people – not changes you make yourself.
In this article:
Subscribe to notifications
- Go the page that you want to receive notifications about.
- Select Notify in the utility links at the top of the screen.
On the Notification Setup page, enter your email address:
- Select when the page changes.
- Choose the appropriate radio button to receive a notification for only changes made to the page's text or any change made to the page. The second option includes changes to properties and permissions.
- For pages set to allow comments, choose whether or not you wish to receive notifications when someone adds a comment to this page or to this page and any sub-pages.
- Select Save notification. When the page changes, you receive an email notifying you of who made the change, and a link to compare previous and current versions of the page.
Note: you receive a maximum of one notification email per hour except for comments.
Tip: to track changes for a whole website as opposed to a single page, create a list of site changes and subscribe to the RSS feed for that list.
Change, suspend or stop notifications
- Select Notify in the utility links at the top of any page.
- On the Notification Setup screen, select View all your notifications.
A list of your notifications appears. To unsubscribe from a notification permanently, select Delete in the Actions column. To change or suspend a notification, select Edit in the Actions column:
On the Notification Setup screen, update your preferences. To temporarily stop receiving emails, select Suspend notifications. You can enable notifications in the future.
- Select Save notification.
- Select Done.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem