One-hour, confidential coaching with a research career development specialist. Coaching is particularly helpful if you have a specific or pressing career challenge that you would like support with, or you know what you need to do but don’t know how to get started.
Who should attend?
University of Warwick Research Active Staff (staff on Research-focussed, Teaching-focussed and Research and Teaching contracts).
Organisational Development do not accept applications from PGRs. PGRs should refer to the Research Development at the Doctoral College.
Workshop enables Research Active Staff (RAS) to:
Previous coachees have used one-to-one coaching for support with:
- building their confidence
- managing difficult people and conversations
- making the best use of their time
- preparing an application for a change of job role
- prioritising professional activities to boost career prospects, without lengthening their ‘to do’ list
- widening their professional prospects in uncertain times
Prior to attending the coaching, participants are asked to clearly identify the challenge they would like to explore and what they would like to achieve as a result of the coaching.