Wednesday 28 Feburary, 6-7.30pm
Our Physiotherapy Team are leading a workshop to provide runners with injury prevention tips and techniques.
What will I do?
The workshop is run by staff from the Warwick Sport Physiotherapy Clinic who will provide you with:
- Advice on running techniques
- Warm up, cool down and flex, stretch and roll ideas
- Basic running drills
- Recovery strategies and injury prevention tips
What do I need to bring?
To get the most from the session:
- Wear clothes you're comfortable working out in
- Trainers - ideally those you'd normally run in
- You may also wish to bring a drink and/or notebook along
What does it cost?
How do I book?
Book your place online in advance, by calling us on +44 (0)24 7652 3011 or by visiting the Sports Centre.