Booking your session
Outdoor pitch bookings are for students living on campus only.
When booking your session online you will need to provide your accommodation name and flat number.
When you arrive for your session a member of staff will check off your names against the university accommodation list of households/flats.
Don't forget to bring your University of Warwick ID card.
To access the pitches follow the path from the Sports and Wellness Hub car park, round the building to the gate where a member of staff will be waiting to check you in.
Things to know
- Sessions are for University of Warwick students living on campus only.
- Come ready changed and arrive no more than 10 minutes before your booking time.
- You may only exercise with people from your household.
- Please bring your own equipment.
- When booking your session online you will need to provide your accommodation name and number. You will not be allowed to attend your session without providing this information.
- When you arrive for your session please bring your University of Warwick ID card. This will be checked by a member of staff.
- Do not attend your session if you feel unwell.
- Please be respectful of others and maintain social distancing.
- Leave as soon as your session has finished.