A new pioneering sports and fitness facility
The building will be one of the finest facilities of its kind in the UK, including a state-of-the art gym and one of the only speed climbing walls in the UK.
Open and accessible to everyone
Open for community use, our new facilities will raise the bar in terms of sports provision in the city and the surrounding area.
Huge variety of sport, health and fitness
The facilities will offer a vast choice of activities, with something for everyone at every level.
We believe the hub will be one of the finest facilities of its kind in the UK.
At the University of Warwick, we have a vision to ensure that we have the most active community in the UK.
That’s why we’re investing £49 million into sport and wellness across the university, with our new Sport and Wellness Hub as the sporting centre of campus
Large spaces for sport & activities
25-metre swimming pool
Squash and netball courts
Impressive climbing facilities
Outdoor sports pitches
- 12 court sports hall, with bleacher seating arena setup
- four court hall and highly flexible studio spaces
- 25 metre swimming pool with 12 lanes and moveable floor
- fully equipped, state-of-the-art gym with strength, cardio and functional training equipment
- climbing wall, bouldering wall and speed climbing wall
- best-in-class squash and netball courts
- five outdoor 5-a-side pitches
- treatment rooms for physiotherapy and sports massage
- café with stunning woodland views
Live at the Sports and Wellness Hub
See for yourself the progress being made everyday to bring The Hub to completion.
Use the history option to see its creation from day one.