Be one of the first to join the new Sports & Wellness Hub, coming April 2019
Don't miss out on an incredible new sports facility like you’ve never experienced, right in the heart of the community and open to everyone.
12 month pre-sale membership
Includes gym, swim, fitness classes with 10 day advance booking, climbing, racquets and more!
Only 500 public All Inclusive memberships available in this initial January pre-sale release.
Plus, buy in January and you could win a month of personal training worth over £350!*
£45.00 per month (normally £49.50)
*Get 2x sessions a week for a whole month with a personalised plan and support from an expert personal trainer. Buy now to be automatically entered.
Discover the hub
Gym | Fitness classes | Swimming pool | Sauna and steam | Tennis | Squash | Badminton | Climbing walls* | Athletics track | And much more!
Be quick, limited public All Inclusive memberships available!
|Only 500 available in this initial January release|
|Unlimited access to everything we have to offer**|
|Membership begins the day the Sports & Wellness Hub opens in April|
|Secure your place with an upfront £45 reservation fee.
Your first month’s direct debit payment will then start 1 June 2019.
|Buy in January and you could win a month of personal training worth over £350!|
|14 day money back guarantee on reservation fee|
Looking to get fit now?
|Memberships available for our current facilities|
|Take your membership with you into the hub when it opens|
|Range of membership options from only £22.50|
**Subject to availability. Climbing induction is required for all new climbers. Induction fee applies.
Take a closer look
An incredible space for everybody, bursting with activities for all ages and abilities.
Raising the bar
A world-class gym with woodland views.
Large gym floor with cardio, functional and strength zones | Training rigs | Sled track | Cycle studio | Rowing studio | Physiotherapy
Seeing is believing
Immerse yourself in our stunning 25m 12-lane swimming pool.
Learn to Swim swimming lessons | Moveable floor depths | Multiple water access options | Sauna and steam | Changing village
Reach new heights
A world-class climbing centre like you’ve never experienced
15m wall with 144 routes | 5m overhang | Auto belays | 15m speed walls | Bouldering
Get in touch
Email warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone +44 (0)24 7652 3011
Find out more
Our new Sports & Wellness hub is like no other sport or fitness facility you’ve experienced - see for yourself.
Frequently asked questions
Get the answers to the most frequently asked questions about becoming a pre-sale member.
What is the pre-sale membership?
Any member of the public who purchases a membership in January will become a pre-sale member at this introductory discounted rate.
How many pre-sale memberships do you have?
The pre-sale membership is an introductory January offer with initial numbers limited to 500.
Will the pre-sale membership give me access to the existing facilities at Warwick Sport?
No – the pre-sale membership provides access to the new Sports & Wellness Hub only when it opens in April. If you wish to access the current sport facility now, you can join using one of our other membership options.
What is the £45 reservation fee for?
The reservation fee an upfront payment to secure your pre-sale membership and can be cancelled after 14 days should you wish to no longer be a pre-sale member.
When will my membership start?
Your membership will officially start when the new Sports & Wellness Hub opens in April 2019 with the 1st monthly direct debit payment taken on 1 June 2019.
What happens after the pre-sale membership ends?
After your first 12 months of facility use, you will be billed at our regular monthly rate.
Will I need a climbing induction to use the new climbing walls?
If you’re a new climber, a climbing induction at an additional cost will be required before you will be able to use the climbing walls at the new Sport and Wellness Hub.
However, you will be able to book and complete your induction at the existing Sport Centre so you can use the climbing walls straight-away when the new facility opens in April.
Existing climbers that have a climbing green card will not need a climbing induction.
Can I see what the new Sports and Wellness Hub looks like?
Terms & conditions
Warwick Sport Early Bird Terms and Conditions for Sports and Wellness Hub
By agreeing to pay a reservation fee you will enter into a legally binding agreement with the University of Warwick (registration number RC000678) through its leisure activity centre, Warwick Sport, with its registered offices situated at University House, Kirby Corner Road, Coventry, CV4 8UW.
The terms and conditions set forth hereunder form part of our general Warwick Sports Terms and Conditions, and govern the sale of our early bird subscription for our new premises. Alternatively, you can ask a member of our team to print these for your review.
Please do not hesitate to email us at warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk if you have any further questions.
- 1. The reservation fee payable received hereunder is to secure your early bird subscription for our new facilities, known as the Sports and Wellness Hub. We expect to open the new facilities for members of the public by April 2019. However, we will inform you if there are any delays in the opening of the new facilities.
- 2a. As an early bird subscriber you will benefit from a reduced monthly direct debit payment for the membership fee at the early bird subscription rate for a period of 12 months from the date of the facilities being made available to you.
- 2b. At the end of the 12 months early bird subscription rate, the monthly direct debit payment will revert to the monthly amount in force at the time of the renewal. You are not obliged to continue with your subscription at that point.
- 3a. Cancellation:
- i. Pursuant to the Cancellation under Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, as an early bird subscriber you have right to cancel your reservation within 14 days of paying your reservation fee without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of payment of your reservation fee.
- ii. To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform Warwick Sport (Tel: +44 (0)2476523011) (email: sportmemberships at warwick dot ac dot uk), of a decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the model cancellation form but it is not obligatory.
- 3b. When the Sports and Wellness Hub is available for use we will provide you with your membership card, and an induction pack (if applicable). At this point you will become a Member and subject to the Membership Terms and Conditions in force at the time. If you do not wish to proceed with the Membership at this stage, you may cancel your Membership in accordance with the general Warwick Sports Terms and Conditions.
- 4. If you proceed with your Membership, the reservation fee will be off set against the first month’s subscription charge.
- 6. Personal Training prize draw winner will be drawn on 2 February 2019. Winner will be notified by email. Total value of prize is equivalent to cost of 2x training sessions per week for a one month period. Not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.