- Uses wire staples to hold the pages together.
- Use this option for booklets, brochures and thinner catalogues.
- Perfect when you want your document to lie completely flat.
- Coated metal wires to bind the document.
- Ideal for reports, presentations, portfolios, calendars, notebooks, or manuals.
- The best solution when you need to open your document 360°.
- This paperback binding is also known as perfect binding.
- Uses hot glue to bind the document together.
- A great option for magazines and thicker reports, brochures and catalogues.
- Uses a black buckram hardback cover
- Has a metal spine for a high quality finish.
- Book binding solutions for dissertation or thesis to coffee table books and novels.
Using state-of-the-art machinery, our experienced team can take any document (reports, dissertations, brochures, booklets, presentations, manuals, wall and desktop calendars, fictional work such as novels, diaries etc) and turn it into a smart and professional looking finished bound product.
Choose between saddle-stitched (stapled), wiro bind, soft bind (also known as perfect binding) and hard cover book binding options:
- When sheets are folded and staples are used to keep the pages together, this is staple or saddle-stitch binding
- When wire rings are used to join the sheets to the cover, this is wiro binding
- When the sheets are glued directly to the cover, this is soft or perfect binding
- When metal staples are used to join the sheets to a hard cover, this is hard cover binding
The hard cover options use our new modular kit system: your document is encased between hard-wearing black buckram covers and clamped with a metal spine for maximum durability and a premium finish.
Depending on the hard cover option chosen, we then letter the cover (Book), the spine (Library binding) or spine and cover (Premium book binding) in gold foil.
Warwick Print Storefront is currently unavailable until further notice whilst essential maintenance is carried out and we apologize for any disruption this may cause.
We then print, bind and deliver your document in as little as 3 working days depending on order volume and location.
Have the text but need help with designing the layout or images?
We can help! We offer a complete in-house graphic design.
We know that designing your booklet or brochure can be the most stressful part of the order process, so our aim is to make this smoother for the customer by working closely with you to create your perfect book.
Our Design Team has a proven track record creating stunning marketing material including brochures and booklets.